Masterclass: Create Winning Investment Documents
Wednesday, 13 September 2017
13:00 - 16:30 (GMT)
CF11 6BH - View map
- 3.5 hours
- This event is free of charge
Designed specifically for small businesses, this intensive half-day masterclass will provide you with an understanding of the documents required when raising both debt and equity investment. At different stages of your fundraising journey, external financiers will request specific documentation regarding your business. These documents will help to demonstrate the growth and potential of your business and will assist in helping investors decide whether or not your business is a sound investment for them.
You will learn how to best make the documents stand out from the crowd, whilst gaining insight into industry best practices on valuing your company.
This masterclass will provide you with an understanding of:
- The current debt and equity funding landscape;
- The key documents that will support your investment journey;
- How to structure your documentation to help it stand out;
- How to value your business in order to secure the correct amount of funding at a price that can be justified;
- Key initial considerations for pitching and legal documents, and where to go for more information.
This masterclass is facilitated by our experts with extensive experience in working with small business owners to raise debt and equity finance. Our specialist Growth Finance team has helped over 350 businesses on their fundraising transactions of up to £5m. We have extensive connections and daily contact with finance providers and are considered industry commentators on the early-stage finance market.
What to expect from a G masterclass:
- An engaging half day session, led by experts in the field who will leverage the resources and experience of Grant Thornton;
- Knowledge and insight designed specifically for you as an ambitious business leader;
- Take-away tools and actionable next steps;
- Signposting to useful resources to help you on your journey;
- The opportunity to collaborate with like-minded small business leaders, bringing a fresh perspective to your business.
Register your place today